meet Dr Neelam Taneja
Every client has unique reasons for wanting to learn meditation. I spend a great deal of my time in the first consultation discussing and understanding your needs, desires, goals and life style. I then translate these into a customised programme that has meditation at its core and includes appropriate fulfilling discussions and activities designed to meet your requirements. It is very important to me that after the equivalent of two days you spend with me, you return to your life deeply inspired to continue your transformation.
The core element of the programme includes guidelines for meditators’ and comprehensive supplementary notes, on meditation explaining background of the practice, the benefits of meditation to you and answers to key questions. You then receive a confidential, one on one instruction in meditation practice, which includes your personal mantra.
Examples of the other aspects of the programme include helping clients with one or more of the following:
· Inner healing for people with long term or terminal illness.
· Helping people whose partners have Cancer/terminal or long-term illness.
· Inner peace for people experiencing bereavement, separation or relationship difficulties. · Inner calm for people leading highly stressed lives.
· Improving business performance, leadership, and productivity.
· Improving school/university performance of students.
· Improving health through changing to more appropriate diet.
· Enhancing an understanding of the concepts of Vedanta, Indian philosophy and Yoga Sutras for people who are interested in developing a deeper understanding of these subjects. These are explained simply with lots of examples and in the context of classical western philosophical thought.
· Perspectives on the search for a meaning of life. A discussion on any of the above or other relevant topics suggested by the clients can be incorporated in the programme with practical solutions and meditation techniques. All the discussions and tutorials are designed to enhance the meditation practice and make it relevant to you.
All programmes include carefully selected music, ayurvedic meals and contemporary afternoon teas designed and created by an internationally published cookery writer. Meditation instruction is provided in tranquil and comfortable surroundings.
In addition, the centre offers a range of complementary therapies and massages such as aroma stone therapy, reflexology and various body wraps, facials and nail treatments administered by experienced and accredited therapists.
There are optional guided walks in the surrounding beautiful countryside. Popular trails include a literary walk to the house of George Bernard Shaw, a walk around the gardens and house of the renowned sculptor Henry Moore or a gentle walk in the nearby Chiltern Hills in an area of outstanding natural beauty. These walks provide ideal opportunities for further discussions and deepening of one’s practice.
Download the latest Greenway Map & Guide (PDF)
Visit the ICAS - Vilas Fine Art
Affordable accommodation can be arranged in a country house hotel surrounded by a golf course; a few minutes walk from the centre. Letchworth Garden City is the first Garden City in the world. Trains from London or Cambridge reach conveniently in 30 minutes, or the distance by car is approximately forty-five minutes.
The programme timetable is flexible and can be completed in two consecutive days or in two separate days or evenings. This is agreed at the time of making the appointment.
A follow up refresher programme is offered within 60 to 90 days to reinforce the learning along with a free E-mail support for up to 12 months.
Meditation is at the heart of all my programmes and lifestyle. I have thirty years experience of working in Europe, USA, Africa and Asia helping people from different cultures, religious backgrounds and beliefs. These include executives, creative people, students, health professionals, housewives and carers dealing with life’s challenges. I have consultancy and coaching experience in helping people in the corporate world and in the public sector and charities. I give regular lectures on Meditation in the local community.
I have a PhD in natural Sciences and technology and a solid grounding in classical Indian Philosophy in relation to Western Philosophy. I am a long-term student of Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, The Ramayana, Vedanta and the Yoga Sutras enhanced by my knowledge of Sanskrit the original language of these texts. My other interests include cooking, organic gardening and poetry.
I like to travel and often go trekking in Himalayas and other mountain regions. Meditation is an inclusive practice, it is non judgemental and supportive in the context of clients values and beliefs. You are offered an exclusive, complete experience and a confidential service, which is backed by a money back customer satisfaction guarantee. A percentage of the profits is donated to the local community Hospice and other selected registered charities.
AUM MEDITATION YOGA .COM
BEAT AGEING WITH YOGA .COMAUM SHANTI