The Inner Peace Centre for Conscious Living Announcing the formation of a new education charity in Letchworth Garden City
The Inner Peace Centre for Conscious Living is a recently formed not-for-profit education charity based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire. Its purpose is to promote inner peace through weekly programs, workshops, seminars, art exhibitions and concerts.
People often say that they know how to relax the body but find it hard to relax the mind. When the mind remains hyper with activities, people are denied a moment’s rest. This often leads to deep chronic stress and becomes the cause of major illnesses. This is in turn puts increased pressure on personal and national health resources.
Inner peace is an experience a state of being when the mind, body and emotions are calm and in balanced harmony. Being “at peace” is considered by many to be healthy [homeostasis] and the opposite of being stressed.
Our programs include:
1. A weekly children’s Yoga program for increased happiness - Age 4 -11;
2. Adults group and one-to-one inner peace meditation & yoga programs five days a week.;
3. A remedial restorative yoga meditation program for improved quality of life for chronically ill, post operative and people with any kind of restricted mobility;
4. A workshop on breathing disorders and nervous system related disorders to reduce discomfort and increase inner confidence to cope with life;
5. A workshop on developing leadership potential and removing self limiting beliefs;
6. Art exhibitions; 7. Concert for Inner Peace;
8. Fund raising event for community causes 9. Accredited Teacher to International standard
Sunil Vilas one of the Trustees of the ‘Inner Peace Centre for Conscious Living’ said: “This will be our second annual event is a contemporary English Tea party; ‘Afternoon Tea Delights’. We hope everyone in the community will come and help celebrate the 21st anniversary of the Garden House Hospice, the hospice for Stevenage and North Herts. Funds raised will be donated to the Hospice patients and their carers.
IPCCL TRUSTEES / FOUNDING MEMBERS
Dr. Neelam Taneja PH.D: Program Director
Jon Boys: Operation Director Sue Boys: Secretary Sunil Vilas: Financial Director
Sarah Harris: IPCCL Fellow
YOGA TEACHER Program
Dr Neelam Taneja; Lisa Challis; Sara Harris; Julie Brunton; Anne Hill; Sara O` Conner.
Programs are held at various locations. Please get in touch for further information Inner Peace Centre for Conscious Living. 8-10 Leys Avenue, Letchworth Garden City
contact Sunil Vilas on Tel: 01462 677455