Meditation for Medical professions & Carers
A Tailor made program
There are over 300 medical papers and studies in over 30 countries describing the health benifits of Meditation
Meditation for Medics is tailor made to include the following:
Free introductory talk.
- Evidence based benefits of meditation in helping with key disease areas that are stress related, Obesity, Gastroenteritis and related GI track, Hypertension, Diabetes and Cardiovascular disorders.
- what meditation is what it is not?
- How to get started?
- Where to sit, what to wear and other practical matters?
- How to keep it going?
- How to implement it in every day life? Conscious Living through inner peace:
- A simple three step process including how to deal with difficult situations and people.
- Healthy Eating: Integrative Best Practice in conscious nutrition & cooking
- The most frequently asked questions and responses.
- Answers to your questions simply. Where to look for further references.
Free no obligation to proceed introduction to meditation. The training time is approximately 20 hours in 4/5 sessions arranged to suit your needs.
£380.00 including a beautifully produced work book with space for your meditation journal and watch a special video on meditation experience and higher states of consciousness by Dr. Deepak Chopra MD.
Free follow up e-mail / telephone support for 30 days after the course completion.
If you would like to organise a group meditation class as a small group for your company, kindly leave you details click here